Conducttr works slightly differently with images than it does other content types.
Prerequisites for working with Flickr:
- Your images must be organized into Sets.
- The Twitter & blog accounts to which you wish to post images must be configured and authenticated within Flickr.
- In spite of what Flickr may say on its "Sharing and Extending" page, when used with Conducttr it only supports the following post destinations: Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress and Twitter.
STEP BY STEP CONDUCTTR CCONFIGURATION
- Add a new Flickr account to the character and click Authenticate Now
- A new window/tab will open in your browser and Flickr will ask you to give permission to Conducttr to use your Flickr account.
- Click Allow and Flickr will confirm authentication.
- Return to Conducttr.
CONFIGURING TWITTER AND BLOGS WITHIN FLICKR
This image shows how you connect your Character's blog, Twitter and Facebook accounts within Flickr:
- Click your usename at the top of the web page. This will take you to the Flickr account section
- Click "Sharing and Extending" to see the list of approved places Flickr will allow you to post your images
- Click "connect" for each place you wish to post images. Flickr will take you through the authentication process.