Please read the Solo Sign-up Form first as this explains what you need to know about sign-up forms.
When you create a Team Sign-up Widget, a Solo widget trigger is created that fires for every audience member registered through the form.
The difference with the Team Sign-up Form compared to the Solo Sign-up Form is that instead of collecting contact details for one audience member, contact data for a Team of audience members is collected. Figure 73 shows an example Team form as seen when embedded in a website.
The principle differences with the Team sign-up form compared to the Solo sign-up form are highlighted in
Figure 74 which are namely:
- option to use a password to prevent unauthorized sign-ups (A)
- option to use a Team Group (B) which adds all members of the team into this Group.
In the example shown, when the password is entered correctly (it's wrong in the example and hence would not be allowed to proceed), the following would happen:
- Steven Jones - added to groups Zone A and Engineer and subscribed to Character Command Center
- Alan Canine - added to groups Zone A and Medic and subscribed to Character Command Center
- Steve Jbs- added to groups Zone A and Navigator and subscribed to Character Command Center
All three will receive a verification email from the Character called Command Center.