This section is in two parts:
- External applications contacting Conducttr
- Conducttr contacting external applications
External applications contacting Conducttr
Conducttr's API (Application Program Interface) is used to connected external applications to your project to:
- send and retrieve Attribute values
- trigger Conducttr
- trigger external applications.
Tell your developer that the same URL is used to GET and POST data to Attributes.
GET requests return the defined parameters as a simple JSON object
How to program the client application to work with the API is beyond the scope of this document but here's what you need to know regarding three key aspects:
- Authentication - creating a secure connection to Conducttr
- Methods - the way to exchange Attribute data
- Triggers - the way to trigger Conducttr.