Also see Parsing
Here are a few things you need to know about match phrases:
- Conducttr matches on whole words and phrases. That means love does not match on lover
- They are case independent. That means love = LOVE = lOvE
- Common punctuation (such as: !?"'.,) is ignored. That means "love?" = love
- Uncommon punctuation (such as #@$) is treated as a symbol. That means #love does not match love
- You can use special logical operators && and ||to check of match phrase combinations in the same incoming message (see the next section below).
The following table illustrates this further: